HFR - Hair Follicle Regenerator
MF Plus Hair Follicle Regenerator (MF+ HFR) is the latest application for its leading-edge aesthetic range. This new addition to the natural cell-based treatment using highly-refined polypeptides is specifically formulated for treating hair loss.
The HFR formulation is targeted to nourish and stimulate hair follicles leading to new hair growth. Effective for hair mesotherapy, also known as mesohair, to regrow hair on the scalp, eyebrows and eyelashes.
Pure. No chemicals. No preservatives. Non-pathologic. 100% natural.
Available Set :
10 vials x 3ml
How it works:
- Accelerate hair follicle growth
- Provide stimulus promoting anagen (active growing phase in the hair growth cycle)
- Increase blood vessel formation and blood flow to the hair follicles
- Replenish the amino acids, fatty acids and vitamins required for healthy eyebrow growth
- Active complex designed to stimulate hair growth, reduce inflammation in the scalp, and halt the hair loss process
Synergy effect of MF PLUS HFR and HFR Spray for thicker and fuller hair with healthy hair follicle
Testimony 1: A 24-year-old patient with hair loss problem is treated with MF PLUS HFR for 6 months.
Testimony 2: Patient treated with MF PLUS HFR with 1 vial per sessions and followed by MF PLUS HFR Spray for 14 sessions.
Testimony 3: Patient treated with MF PLUS HFR with 1 vial per sessions followed by MF PLUS HFR Spray for 8 sessions.
Testimony 4: Patient treated with MF PLUS HFR with 1 vial per sessions and followed by MF PLUS HFR Spray for 2 sessions.
Testimony 5: Patient treated with MF PLUS HFR with 1 vial per sessions and followed by MF PLUS HFR Spray for 6 sessions.
Testimony 6: Patient treated with MF PLUS HFR with 1 vial per sessions and followed by MF PLUS HFR Spray for 3 sessions.
Nutrition and Hair Loss
1. Nutritional deficiency influences the health of the scalp and hair and may correlate with hair loss. Malnutrition, congenital heart disease, neuromuscular disease, chronic illnesses, malignancy, alcoholism, and advanced age can also cause our hair to change colour, be weakened, or suffer hair loss.
2. Accumulation of oxidative stress from exposure to UV rays, pollution, stress or inflammatory causes can damage our hair follicle melanocytes. These are specialized pigment cells that give our hair its natural colour. Damaged hair follicles can lead to hair loss and greying of hair.
3. Blood circulation influences how much oxygen and nutrients gets to our hair. To avoid hair loss caused by blood deficiency, one can consider treatments that promote angiogenesis (formation of new blood vessels) to improve blood circulation.
4. A solution exists in the form of naturally occurring peptides derived from animals or plant. These peptides stimulate the production of hormones that play vital roles in promoting angiogenesis, regenerating hair follicle tissues, nourishing the dermal papilla and improving blood flow.
5. The administration of growth factors to facilitate hair growth has shown promising results in inducing growth of new hair. Improvements show as early as three weeks after the treatment for young patients, and four weeks for mid-aged patients. After 12 months, we can observe that the therapy also helps to darken premature grey hair into
6. Growth factors activate the melanocyte stem cells, renew old white hairs with new-born black hairs, and promote hair growth through the proliferation of keratinocytes.
MF PLUS HFR and its benefits for scalp and hair follicle
- Intradermal for scalp.
- Microblading for eyebrow and eyelash.
- For professional use only.
Legal Disclaimer: All information contained here is intended for informational and educational purposes. The information is not intended nor suited to be a substitute for professional medical treatment or for professional medical advice.