There are many copycat Cell Therapy and Placenta products on the market now that claim to have therapeutic benefits. Some companies even claim that the extracts they sell are the “real” stem cells. The safety of patients is of utmost importance. Thus, as professional medical practitioner, you are strongly advised to be fully equipped and knowledgeable in order to avoid using fake, low quality and dubious cell therapy and placenta products.
- What are the animal sources of MF+?
Depending on the availability and demand, MF+ provides both sheep and rabbit as the source of Cell Therapy and Placenta product. Safety of the source of products is very important. Any genuine Cell Therapy and Placenta product such as MF+ will only use sheep from USA FDA and European State-certified closed colony raised for more than 40 generations.
There were some false accusations made against MF+ saying that MF+ products contain porcine cell extracts. Dubious laboratory reports were made to falsely claim that porcine extracts present in MF+ products, but the reality is MF+ has always been using sheep and rabbits in its 34 years of history.
- Where do the animal sources come from?
Sheep are controlled animals in Germany and Switzerland. License from respective health authorities are required to manufacture Cell Therapy and Placenta products from sheep.Selected MF+ products have a German HALAL Certificate recognised by Jabatan Kemajuan Islam Malaysia (JAKIM).Ask for all certificates and licences as only companies that are selling genuine Cell Therapy and Placenta product from sheep or rabbit would be able to produce such documents.
- How to check the cell count & protein concentration, potency and efficacy of the peptides and cell extracts?Don’t be fooled by companies that over claim their products.Using protein concentration analysis test method BCA Protein Assay, we can check if is really cells you are paying for or just extracts selling at cell price. The potency and the cell viability can be determined through cell counting and viability cell counting of cells and the extracts.In 2018, the same German-based Laboratory had also conducted the Cell Count and Viability Assay of MF+ Frozen Organo Cryogenics (FOC) and Fresh Frozen product of Brand B.
Table: Protein concentration comparison between sample products from Brand B 2019 & MF+ NOP Triple Strength New Formulation 2019Results-NOP Triple Strength (NEW 2019) has much higher protein content compared to Brand B 2019
- Can all companies that produce and sell provide the Free Sales Certificates of all Cell Therapy and Placenta products from Swiss or German health authorities?Unlike other copycat Cell Therapy and Placenta products, MF+ products which are manufactured in Germany and Switzerland will be able to produce all Free Sales Certificates issued by relevant health authorities from these countries.Beware of fake certificates or free sales certificates which are not issued by health authorities.
- Are MF+ Cell Therapy and Placenta product backed by its own clinical studies and scientific and medical publications? YES, leading Cell Therapy and Placenta brands like MF+ are backed by clinical studies and scientific medical publications to prove the efficacies and safety of the products.MF+ has published a number of scientific and medical publications which were written by MF+ Cell Therapy experts and medical advisors. You can find all MF+ scientific and medical publications from the link below:http://www.mf-plus.com/studies
- How are MF+ Cell Therapy and Placenta products being manufactured? A premium and quality Cell Therapy and Placenta products like MF+ will employ the costlier but effective Cold-Processed Cold Pro Extracting and Sterilization, Cryo-preservation and proprietary infusion technology to optimally preserve the bioactivity of its ingredients.
- Is MF+ Cell Therapy and Placenta brand recognized worldwide? MF+ has received multiple award-winning credentials from international bodies such as Geneva Inventions, International Invention fair Kuwait, Nutraceutical Business and Technology Awards and Asia Pacific Excellence Awards.
- How long has MF+ Cell Therapy and Placenta brand been around on the market?MF+ Cell Therapy and Placenta products have been on the international market for more than 20 years. There are many well-known clinics and hospitals which have been using MF+ for different type of medical conditions from general wellness to acute and chronic diseases such as heart disease, autism, cancer, diabetes mellitus type 2 etc.
- Is MF+ Cell Therapy and Placenta a Global brand?
YES, with its presence in more than 60 countries, MF+ is one of the leading Cell Therapy and Placenta brands in the world. MF+ is also actively present in many international medical and aesthetic conferences and congresses all over the world. MF+ was the main sponsor for some of the major medical events in the United States, Europe and Asia such as A4M (American Academy of Anti-Aging Medicine), RAADFest 2018 (the largest gathering of radical life extension enthusiasts) and SECLARM Geneva (Swiss European Congress of Longevity, Aesthetic & Regenerative Medicine).Check out the international events and conferences MF+ has participated throughout the year:http://www.mf-plus.com/event/
- Do companies that promote and sell Cell Therapy and Placenta products have their own Cell Therapy experts and team of medical advisors?MF+ with its team of medical experts has been extensively travelling the world as keynote and invited speakers in international conferences on Cell Therapy and Biological Medicine. MF+ team of medical experts consists of doctors and researchers who are specializing in different fields such as biological medicine, surgery, aesthetic and radiology.